Xiaomi is one of the chinese brand that has become fastest growing and happily accepted in Indian market. Xiaomi devices are so much in demand that generally products get out of stock in 2 minutes in flash sales. With the launch of so many devices this year, Xiaomi is again back with another mid range mobile phone that Xiaomi Mi 5X. This new Mi 5X will run on MIUI 9 which is the latest version and is just launched in an event few days back. Mi 5X is already launched in China but its still not sure when will it arrive in India.
Xiaomi Mi 5X Highlights
- Xiaomi Mi 5X is launched in single variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
- Mi 5X launch date in India not yet decided but like other Xiaomi mobiles we hope that this variant will also rock in Indian market.
- Xiaomi Mi 5X is launched with new MIUI 9 user interface which is not yet updated on other Xiaomi mobile phones.
- Mi 5X has lot of similar features like iPhone 7 Plus such as rounded edges and anti-fingerprint coating, and the dual rear camera setup, it also has metallic body.
Xiaomi Mi 5X price in India
The all new metallic body Mi 5X mobile phone is launched in china with price CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 14,200). There is only one variant launched with 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage and will go on sale on 1st august in china.
In India it is still not clear when Mi 5X will be released but it may come at price of Rs. 13,999 or Rs 14,999.
Xiaomi Mi 5X specifications
- Display : Mi 5X has 5.5 inches of full HD (1080×1920 pixels) LTPS display.
- User Interface : It runs on all new user interface MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Processor : It is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC clocked at up to 2GHz coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- Camera : Mi 5X has dual rear camera setup with 12MP wide-angle with 1.25-micron pixel sensor and f/2.2 aperture, and another 12MP camera with 1-micron pixel sensor and f/2.6 aperture similar to the Xiaomi Mi 6.
- It also has Portrait Mode for bokeh effects, similar to the iPhone 7 Plus and the OnePlus 5.
- On the front it bears a 5MP front camera with real-time beautification mode.
- Storage : It is launched with only one variant with 64 GB of inbuilt storage expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).
- Connectivity : It has 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, infrared, magnetometer, and proximity sensor.
- Mi 5X also comes with a high-quality audio output with DHS Audio Calibration Algorithm and a standalone audio amplifier for improved quality via headphones.
- Battery : Xiaomi’s latest smartphone packs a 3080 mAh battery and measures 155.4×75.8×7.3mm, and weighs 165 grams.
- Colours : Its available in Black, Gold and Pink colour.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Mi 5x ?
Xiaomi has launched 4 devices this year Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A and Mi Max 2, so its still not clear that the new Xiaomi Mi 5X will release in India this year or not. But once launched in India it will be available on Flipkart, Amazon, Mi.com, Paytm, Tata cliq.